Citrus Project's First Scanlation Commission/Fundraiser

Nanaten's Random Friday

Nanaten here! I somehow went over budget on my cosplay and now in need for some cash to finish them. So I'm thinking of open a commission. Currently I'm opening 10 slots for commisions.

How do I make a commission?

You can contact me on the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/citrusprojects/
message me via twitter: @citrus_nanaten
tumblr: https://citrus-project.tumblr.com/
or good ol' email: fridwan31@gmail.com or citrusnanaten@gmail.com

What can I commission?

This is the first time I'm doing this, so it's going to be limited to chapters of series I'm working on currently, including those that are on hiatus/dropped. I only open 10 commision slots. That's 10 chapters of whatever series that I'm working on. For more details of that the series are, click here.

How much per chapter?

Depends on the series:
  1. Webmanga (Ake no Tobari): 5$ USD
  2. Manga that's around 20-30 pages long (CnR, InS, SnM, WoG, Samurai Sensei, Paradise, AshiAo): 8$ USD
  3. Manga that's around 50-60 pages long (Kaiouki, SnT, SnM2): 10$ USD
  4. Manga that has more than 80 pages long (SnT Showa Arc, Ryuusui no Tsubasa):  12$ USD

How long will it take to do a chapter?

Around 3 days to a week, depending on what series. It will not count towards the weekly release.

Can I commission a different series that you're not working on?

Unfortunately, no. However I'm opening a slot for SnM2 (Shura no Mon: Dai ni Mon), RnT (Ryuusui no Tsubasa). Maybe next tiem I'm opening a commission.

If you have more questions, leave it in the comments below.

Advertisement