Ake no Tobari Ch. 65

Nanaten here. Mild existential crisis has left me in a very foul mood. My adsense account was disapproved (again), so I cannot get earnings from my video. I went around town looking for recording equipment only to find everything is either too expensive or out of stock. My body is extra sore because I didn't get much sleep. And I'm surrounded by mosquitoes. I mean seriously, it's like everything crumbles within 24 hours.

Speaking of my youtube video, my recent Bahasa Indonesia live cover of Digimon Tamers' "Biggest Dreamer" is up here. Please check it if you have the time. I've been taking advices on how to improve my sound recording recently. Hopefully, next cover video will have an improvement on quality so I can proudly put it on my patreon page.

Thank you for your participation on the fanpage poll. You will be seeing the Citrus Project fanpage soon. Preferably, within this month. Unless I forgot to make it again because to be honest, I'm still in a foul mood as I'm typing this.

About this chapter: this is an action packed chapter. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed translating it. I don't know about next two chapters though as I haven't typeset them yet (again, foul mood).


Special thanks to this month's patrons:
First Last
MitsuTsumi
Brett Bonn
Lizzie C.
Tobias Steinbach
Natalie Steffen
Aja C.

Advertisement