Ake no Tobari Ch. 64

Nanaten here. Last Sunday, I went to an audition. They told me to do a monologue and I tried to do an impression on the Twelfth Doctor. Unfortunately, I flubbed all of my lines so hard, it ended up looking like Rick from Rick and Morty. I should go and watch that show. I can't believe I haven't seen it yet.

I finally decided to create a facebook fanpage. However, I still can't decide whether I should put it on Citrus Project or my personal name. Please let me know what you think. I will close the vote on May 6th (next update).

Another announcement: I add another goal at patreon. At $50 milestone, I put another double release. I hope that with this, I can catch up with the raws faster.

About this chapter: I made a mistake back in chapter 49 when the Big Bad giving instruction to Shimon. He didn't actually threaten him, he was actually ordering him to start killing everyone. Also on the flashback sequence, I couldn't find a good word to describe Shimon's home and the people he grew up with, so I stick with the word peers and swarm.

So here's Shimon's backround chapter. Next week: Tekka vs. Shimon.


Special thanks to this month's patrons:
First Last
MitsuTsumi
Brett Bonn
Lizzie C.
Tobias Steinbach
Natalie Steffen
Aja C.

Advertisement