Ake no Tobari Ch. 30


Nanaten here still struggling with writer's block. Lately I've noticed that I kept talking to myself. Mumbling my inner monologue. My sister has mentioned that over the years but I never noticed. I think that means I should go outside more and interact with people.

Random stuff: I started watching Doctor Who. Currently I'm on the episode where Rose tried to save his father. Thanks to that thing I mentioned above, I keep imagining myself as one of Doctor's companion in my adaptation of Doctor Who.

About this chapter: So this is a brand new story arc. All I can say is that it involves Tobari's past mentioned in previous chapter.

Chapter 30.

So here's Ake no Tobari. Next week will be a double chapters, courtesy of beloved patrons:

Nick
Lizzie C.
Anja Dressler
Abdullateef Al-Zamel
Eldistan

Advertisement