My New Year's Resolution

Nanaten's Random Friday


Happy New Year('s Eve. But you're probably going to read this on Friday), everybody! My 2015 resolution was trying to stay alive. And I did it! I actually managed to stay alive for one whole year. Not that I'm dying or something, but you get the idea.

A lot of things has happened within the year, I got involved in a child kidnapping (sort of), questioned by my vice-dean (and many people I know) because of my sidelock, getting back on scanlating again, my first VLOG (and I stopped completely for some reason), my first (terrible) album, finish translating Fudekage (I should go back and fix all of the errors), got interested in bara shota doujins (damn you, Torakitchen!), and my first job as an event host (based on the pictures, people seemed to have a good time).

I have to say, it's been a fun year. I just hope that 2016 is going to be a lot more fun. I have many plans for 2016: another album, youtube activities, and more manga to translate.

We'll be starting our album recording in January. It's another anime song cover album for my cosplay community's fifth anniversary. Also we'll be re-recording our previous album. Hopefully, I won't mess with anything. I went to karaoke for the first time last night and the result wasn't pretty.

I've been thinking of becoming a youtuber once I graduate and I have some pretty good idea for sketches. Question is: "what kind of youtuber shall I become?" Should I be a vlogger, comedy, singer, gamer, or unboxer? Then I realized, "Hey, this is my youtube channel. I can do anything I want!" I just hope no one will sue me for copyright. (Anyway, does anyone know a cheap tripod for smartphones?)

I haven't worked on any manga since the last update. Shura no Toki volume 16 is expected to be released on February, so I'll be working on that once I'm done with Yoshitsune arc. However I'll be focused on my academics starting February, so it's going to take a while. So here's a teaser of what's coming in 2016:

Samurai Sensei





Kaiouki



Tekken Chinmi Legends

... and many more coming.

Oh, in case if you're curious, my new year's resolution for 2016 is to get famous on something not crime related (and to stay alive).

So what's your New Year's Resolution? Let me know in the comments below.

Advertisement