Tenchi Muyo: War on Geminar Vol. 1 Ch. 4

(Sorry,Steppw, I went ahead and post the chapter. Probably because I forgot to give you the raw.)

And this is the last translated chapter that I have in my reserve. That means I have to go back translating starting next week.

Random observation: last night I was playing 3x3 Eyes video game for PS1. I have to say, compared to when I first translating manga, my Japanese is getting better, though, I still need furigana and audio help. I might gonna make a gameplay video on my youtube channel.

Also, I finally got my brother hooked on Leverage and Psych. We keep nitpicking about how those characters not using gloves when touching stuff. I mean forensics can pick up those fingerprints, you know?

As for the result of last month's poll, you can read the result on the sidebar. Just click the link.




























Previous Chapter Next Chapter

Advertisement