Tenchi Muyo: War on Geminar Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Psyched! You actually thought I was gonna post Fudekage, didn't you? I told you I will post the entire volume altogether. Well, that was my fault. I wrote on the side bar that I'll post it tonight. I got impatient. Hopefully, it won't happen again.

I already done translating this chapter like two weeks ago and gave it to Angry Fox Scans, but I still haven't heard from them, so I'll just do the typesetting myself.

It's been a very depressing week for me. New semester just begun and I already caught a cold, my throat is still sore, and every anime I watch were featuring a depressing theme preparing for their finale. At least my parents came to visit (thanks for the care package, Mom!).

Random stuff: my toilet got clogged.

Anyway, I just realized this, but when I put the quality of the image up to 100% in post editing, it seems the image size were increased two times the original size. Also, as you've noticed from previous post, I'm starting to feature fan art from pixiv.






























Previous Chapter Next Chapter

Advertisement