Monthly Shonen Magazine October Issue (Digital Edition)

Nanaten's Random Friday

Previous post, I mentioned that the digital edition of Monthly Shonen Magazine does not have Shura no Toki. I should've seen this coming because Dai ni Mon wasn't in there as well. That leaves me in despair to the point that I caught a cold. My throat is really sore right now and I found myself unmotivated to translate Fudekage or any other series (Yes, the struggle is real). Last time this happened, I starting to hate RiN for no reason.




Line Up (09/05/2015):
  • Okitegami Kyōko no Bibōroku (Nishio Ishin  & Yō Asami)
  • RiN (Sakuishi Harold)
  • Dear Boys Act 3 (Hiroki Yagami)
  • Bocchi Album (Satoshi Yamaguchi & Takeshi Hirai)
  • Noragami (Adachitoka)
  • Tsukimaga Dai (?) Jiten (Kazushige Miyazaki)
  • Banjō no Polaris )Ryō Kiguchu & Takahiro Wakamatsu)
  • Kin no Kanojo Gin no Kanojo (Maruboro Akai)
  • Pumpkin Scissors (Ryōtarō Iwanaga)
  • Pumpkin Scissors Kizu no Arika (Ryōtarō Iwanaga & Nobu Kozuki)
  • Nanto Magoroku (Kei Sadayasu)
  • C.M.B. (Motohiro Katō)
  • Chikuwa Machi no Susume (Naoki Hirano)
  • Summer Salt Turn (Hajime Inoryū & Renji Hoshi)
  • Sora no Platanus (Taro Nami & Sanbanchi Kawa)
  • Tekken Chinmi Legends (Takeshi Maekawa)
  • Shin Kamen Rider Spirits (Shotaro Ishinomori & Kenichi Muraeda)
  • Ryūrōden: Chūgen Ryōranhen (Yoshito Yamahara)
As you can see, the only differences (so far I can tell) are the lack of Shura no Toki, the order of the lineup (not sure about this, I was only looking at the website for the printed edition) and the price. For some reason, the digital edition is 30 yen more expensive than the printed edition (correct me if I'm wrong).

Other news: Next issue of Monthly Shonen Magazine will be released on October 6th and final volume of Dai ni Mon goes on sale October 16th.

Advertisement