Citrus Project Logo Design Contest

Yup! This advertisement sounds about right.

Anyway, on my previous post, I said something about designing a logo for this blog and how did that failed. So I decided to ask for Your help in this.
Though it's not technically a contest because this is just me asking for a favor and I can't provide any sorts of prize, but the point is I could really use some help to make this blog just a little bit more tidier.

So this is how it's going to work:
  1. Design a Citrus Project logo
  2. Upload it
  3. Give me the link by comment down bellow or mention it on my twitter (@citrus_nanaten)
Dunno about the rest, how does this usually work again?

What am I gonna use it for? I dunno... blog logo (obviously), for my youtube channel. You know, all that branding stuff.... #Nanaten_is_a_selfish_deuchebag

Advertisement