Ake no Tobari Ch. 113 & Tekken Chinmi Legends Vol 14 Ch. 66

Nanaten here. Recently I'm starting to wear decorative glasses every time I go outside. There's nothing wrong with my eyes, but the times I spend staring at screens has left them dry. So I've been taking naps at noon.

I am currently reading How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom (I'm at volume 4 at the time of writing this post. So with that and my papers to occupy my time with, this post will be brief. I am also wondering if any of you actually read my posts before reading the chapter or if you find it entertaining. Let me know in the comments.

My gaming PC had software issue, so I have to take a break from doing Citrus Plays. I think this is a sign to go with my other video projects. But I still have something I would like to share:


I, along with other utaites, made  a multi-language cover of Halyosy's Blessing to celebrate Kurokaze's (黑風) friends' birthday. This is the first time I did a collaborative cover with other people. It was a great experience. The personnels involved were talented and wonderful people. They taught me so many things. I hope I'll be able to use this experience for my other projects.

About this Ake no Tobari chapter: this is one of my favorite Tobari and Reimei moments. All of my favorite Tobari and Reimei moments has always been when they are fighting side-by-side as a partner should. Take note that Tobari's lines were all in Hiragana in the Japanese raws, meaning that Tobari is talking in a simple toddler-ish manner. Think Yotsuba from Yotsuba&.

About this Tekken Chinmi Legends chapter: this is the last chapter of volume 14, which means I either proceed to volume 15 or proceed with other series on hiatus. Let me know what you think.

So here's this week's double release. Next week will be a single release. If I am late with the release, just assume I was too occupied reading Realist Hero. I just hope that I won't be engrossed with my reading that I forgot to attend my friend's wedding today.

Ake no Tobari Chapter 113:

Tekken Chinmi Legends Volume 14 Chapter 66:
Special thanks to this month's patrons:

Eldistan
Natalie Steffen

Tobias Steinbach
Gregory
Vydricka
Tracy Umeda
MitsuTsumi
Siana Richardson
First Last

Advertisement