Ake no Tobari Ch. 51

Nanaten here just waiting for the time of graduation. A big storm just hit my area and I think more storm is coming.

About this Koi Dance campaign. We just reached 500 views. Thank you. Now I actually forgot to mention that this campaign only available for January because I can't possibly force you to watch it when it's clearly unavailable in some countries. Sorry about that.

As compensation, I will post two sponsored chapters next week. That means there will be three chapters next week. Fair warning there might be delay because I just started working on them and there are amount of cleaning needs to be done and I might be going out of town this week.

(Just in case if you haven't watch it yet)


Special thanks to this month's patrons:
First Last
MitsuTsumi
Lizzie C
Brett Bonn
Natalie Steffen
Aja C.
Eldistan

Advertisement