Ake no Tobari Ch. 41


Nanaten here. Thanks to Mavi Manga and Whiteout Scans, the raws issue is solved. Mavi Manga provided me with raws up to chapter 80 and Whiteout Scans provided the way to extract the raws from Comico app.

Random stuff: I just did my first live show at Japan Korea Festival. Everything I did were not what I expected. Mistimed my vocals, position arrangement, interacting with the audience. I see a lot that need improvement.

As you can see, I just started the Bahasa Indonesia scanlation of Ake no Tobari. I planned to annouce this earlier live at Japan Korea Festival, but I couldn't due to time constraint. I'm very excited about this project. I may also use this opportunity to fix earlier chapters. Possibly with some help.

So here's Tekka's betrayal chapter. I'll continue on the next part.

Chapter 41.

Special thanks to this month's patrons:
Nick
First Last
MitsuTsumi
Lizzie C
Brett Bonn
Natalie Steffen
Eldistan

also special thanks to John Thor for the donation.

Advertisement