Tekken Chinmi Legends Vol. 14 Ch. 63

Nanaten here with the second Tekken Chinmi Legends update. I said on previous post that I'll be talking about my youtube channel, so here I go.

Recently, my brother's boss suggested that I should do weekly Vlogs. I'm intrigue with the idea. Back when I started on livejournal, I never thought of doing vlogs because, well, I already have a blog (and I didn't know that vlog was a thing). So what's the point? And this view haven't changed for the next 4 years.

There's also that I could not come up with a content. Writing this blog took me a few hours. Even that there's still parts I'm missing and forget. I have a general idea about what to say, but I keep forgetting them and only realized it a second after I uploaded it. This has been my case for years now, If you've read my blog.

And if you've watched my channel, you'd find that most of the contents are in Bahasa Indonesia. I get nervous when I speak and I get more nervous when I speak in English, hence I never use English to speak to people (cursing does not count) (oddly, I use English when I speak to my brother). When I made my youtube channel, I wanted it to be enjoyable to everyone who read my blog and patreon. Otherwise you'll just see a weirdo doing random shot in Indonesian with a weird dialect. So if I'm gonna do this, I want to do it in English. (I could just do it in Indonesian with closed caption, but too lazy to make the subtitles)

So here's what I am going to do: I will wait until I get my Bachelor's degree and then I will do weekly vlogs. What I'm wondering about is whether anyone here would actually watch it. Let me know in the comments.

About this chapter: so here's the climax of Chinmi's assassination arc. It was by this chapter I realized that Chen is a boy, so I have to go back and changed previous chapter. Thankfully, I hadn't been typeset yet. I also realized that I miss refered Tobari's mother as "Lord Kokonoe" instead of "Lady Kokonoe".

So here's second update of Tekken Chinmi Legends. I've run out of translated chapter so I will move on to next manga.

Special thanks to these lovely patron:
Nick
Lizzie C.
Anja Dressler
Abdullateef Al-Zamel
Eldistan

And special shout out to Long Vu for the donation. Much appreciated.


Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

Advertisement