Ake no Tobari Ch. 31


Nanaten here. I finally got off my writer's block thanks to support (and scolding) from my family. What do you know, carrot and stick does work.

Hyakusen Dori-sensei finally posted an extra chapter this week. The series probably be back within two weeks, I assume.

My cousin has officially moved in and we're still in our old place.

About this chapter: the slime speaks in stuttery manner and has a hoarse voice, hence the font. In the raws, he also has his own font, making it hard to transcript his lines in OCR.

Enjoy first half of this month's double update. I realized it last week that I have to do this monthly because of my patreon's goal. I'll be doing double update every first week of the month.


Special thanks to my beloved patrons:

Nick
Lizzie C.
Anja Dressler
Abdullateef Al-Zamel
Eldistan

Advertisement