Shura no Toki Vol. 8 Ch. 1

Day 9: Great! Now I have to do the rest of the volume. Curse you, my OCD!!!

I'm starting to hate this arc. It's just there's too many political stuff happened and too many history fact, compared to previous volumes. Everything is dialogue heavy and I can't stop bitching like Umaru. Worst part of it: if I stop and return the rented raw, they'll remove it out the the shelve again.

I mean I could've just translate it from the localised version, but the quality might drop. What do you think? Leave your comments below!

Also can somebody tell me where can I get the scanned localized version, because all I found is a link to read it online and since I'm pretty broke right now, I can't keep renting these manga.

Next update: either another of Kiichi or maybe one last football manga.





































































Advertisement