Shura no Mon Iden: Fudekage Vol. 8 Ch. 24 (End)

Here you go, the final chapter.

We've come a long way to get to this chapter. Thank you for keep sticking with me for the past six months. You have endure all of my typos, grammar mistakes, terrible cleaning (and lack of), even some of my unnecessary notes and jokes. It was all thanks to your support (and donation) that got me  motivated translating this series till the end.

I first encounter this series when I read an article at Crunchyroll that Shura no Mon is ending. Truth is, I didn't even know about SnM (okay that looks wrong) until I read that article. So I immediately went and read all of the books and fell in love with it.

I don't exactly remember why I translated this in the first place. Maybe it's something that was meant to be. By translating this series, I'm getting better at reading Japanese. Well, I still need furigana and I'm still using google translate. I have found a hobby where I don't have to go outside or spend a ton of money (Except for internet connection, and electricity bill. Seriously, please donate!). It begins as something I enjoy and hopefully it stays that way. Or else I'll take a break and never return because I forgot about it.

About my next translation project.... Truth is, I "accidentally" deleted the tally results and I didn't make a backup for it (Whoops, I'm so clumsy! Teehee!). But I do remember the results, so I'll announce it next week.

Random news: just got my youtube account fixed. I'm thinking of doing some Let's Play for Shura no Mon games and maybe more local event Vlogging.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments below.

















































































Previous Chapter

Advertisement