Ake no Tobari Ch. 124

Nanaten here. Commision slot is still open for those who are interested.

Random stuff: who is excited for Yuri on Ice movie coming out next year?

Since this is pretty much a routine thing now, on this week's video, I'm singing Andromeda Andromeda by Nayutanalien
I was planning on singing Alien Alien, another song by Nayutanalien, but I discovered this song first and I was the easier one to sing. Let me know if you want me to sing Alien Alien in the comments.

About this chapter: shout out to Eva from Mavi Manga for the amazing cleaning and typesetting (as always). This is the end of Reimei's storyline in this arc (for now) and it ended with a major reveal and small cliffhanger. While it does answer some questions from last week, it left more questions unanswered about the origin of Reimei's power. I was as excited as you are when I first read that part. It was like Reimei's DUN DUN DUUUUUN moment for me (cue thunder).

So here's Reimei's DUN DUN DUUUUUN moment. Next week will be Ake no Tobari and T-Sensei double feature. Now if you excuse me, I'll be fixing my emulator so I can make let's play videos again.

Ake no Tobari Chapter 124:

Shout out to this month's patrons:
Eldistan
Natalie Steffen

Aja C.

Tobias Steinbach
Gregory
Vydricka
Tracy Umeda
MitsuTsumi
Siana Richardson
First Last

Advertisement