Ake no Tobari Ch. 60-61

Nanaten here. I'll be graduating next week. To be honest, I'm a little nervous. I've been thinking about what I'm going to do from now on. And I still couldn't decide. For now I should try to apply to get a master degree.

Other news: my brother decided to turn our house into an office building. Some of our equipment got upgraded, including our chairs. You see, for the past half year, I've been translating while sitting on the floor. It put a lotta strain on my back. Now, we have folding chairs. So while I'm still working on the floor, now I can rest my back, which is really nice.

About these chapters: sorry for being late. Mayu contacted me, saying that they couldn't clean the chapters. So I have to do them myself. Sorry if the low quality, especially for that flame scene in chapter 61. As an apology, I made these chapter immediately readable for public instead of 1 week delay on patreon. Next double chapter will return to 1 week delay basis.

So here's the end of wings arc. Next week will be a bonus chapter outside of main arc: chapter 61.5 because I have to prepare for my graduation ceremony.


Special thanks to this month's patrons:
First Last
MitsuTsumi
Brett Bonn
Lizzie C.
Tobias Steinbach
Natalie Steffen
Aja C.

Advertisement