Ake no Tobari Ch. 59


Nanaten here! Makassar Toys Expo 2017 is here. If you happen to be nearby, do come and visit. I'll be there cosplaying and sing live on stage. Unfortunately, that means I'm too exhausted to translate any chapter. So sorry guys, but no chapter next week. I've been so busy with preparing for MTE that I forgot to do it. That and the amount of cleaning the next two chapters have. I sent them to Mavi Manga so hopefully it gets done soon.

By the way, here's me doing random stuff at MTE 2017:

Other random stuff: I just marathoned ADV dubs of Ghost Stories. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. It's really funny. It made me want to jumping into voice acting again.

So here's Tobari being OP chapter. WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SLIGHT GORE.


Special thanks to this month's patrons:
First Last
MitsuTsumi
Brett Bonn
Lizzie C.
Tobias Steinbach
Natalie Steffen
Aja C.


Also special shout out to Táňa Jankovičová for the donation.

Advertisement