Ake no Tobari Ch. 57-58

Nanaten here. I'm fine now. Thank you for your support. As you can see from my twitter feed, I've been playing Tales of Symphonia to distract myself. Unfortunately, I was too distracted to do everything else. Sorry.

Next week, I'll be attending Makassar Toys Expo 2017 as I did last year. So there might be some delays for the next couple weeks. Just wait for the videos on my youtube channel.

Also other (belated) news: we surpassed $20 goal! So here's the second sponsored chapters. I'm sorry but I'm unable to finish Kaiouki volume 9 this month.

Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.

Special thanks to this month's patrons:
First Last
MitsuTsumi
Brett Bonn
Lizzie C.
Tobias Steinbach
Natalie Steffen
Aja C.


Also special shout out to Táňa Jankovičová for the donation.

Advertisement