Ake no Tobari Ch. 55-56

Here's a nightmare fuel!
Nanaten here. I went back home to visit my great aunt last week. She passed away the morning after. She passed away peacefully, surrounded by her families and relatives. It was so peaceful we didn't noticed it in our sleep.

She had been bedridden for years and the last time I visit her, she could barely speak. I remember the time before her Parkinson's disease took over, I used to make tea for her and my grandma, walk her around the house, giving her a bath and wash her hair. When I went to college, all of that work went to my aunt and cousin. I rarely see her after that.

I finished typesetting these chapters just before I left. I'm fine now. And I'm working on this month's chapters right now.

So here are the first sponsored release this month. Next week will be another sponsored release because we just passed $20 goal on patreon. Thank you.

Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.

Special thanks to this month's patrons:
First Last
MitsuTsumi
Brett Bonn
Lizzie C.
Tobias Steinbach
Natalie Steffen
Aja C.


Also special shout out to Táňa Jankovičová for the donation.

Advertisement