Ake no Tobari Ch. 39

Nanaten here wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving while fighting procrastination, ant infestation, and constipation. I'm very thankful for all of you who keep supporting me for the past couple of months.

I'm still working on that ebook thing. I remember that there is a scanlation team that accepts raw request but I can't remember who. Let me know in the comments if know about it.

I did a cosplay as Chief Arino last week. As you can see on my twitter, I failed hard. Hopefully I get my revenge attempt during Jakor4 in December.

Random stuff: Isekai Izakaya Nobu anime adaptation is confirmed. As you probably remember, I did some proof-reading in one of the chapters. Hopefully we'll also get Dungeon Meshi next year. With Isekai Shokudou in the works, I can see the isekai gourmet genre will be booming next year. Speaking of isekai gourmet, a new manga series, Gensou Gourmet (Gourmet in Different World) is published in Gangan Online.

There's a Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt teaser at Gainax's twitter page. I'm screaming in excitment! Anyone else is excited? Let me know in the comments!

About this chapter: Minori has made an appearance. It's hard to come up with a line where Tobari introduced Tsumugi to her.

So here's a chapter of Ake no Tobari. Next week: a glimpse of what Shimon is plotting.


Special thanks to my patrons:
Nick
First Last
MitsuTsumi
Lizzie C.
Natalie Staffen
Eldistan

Advertisement