Ake no Tobari Ch. 23

Nanaten here. I got back at the city a little early. With my parents staying and my cousin moving in, there's barely any space left. Unfortunately, there's still no power at the new house so we can't move yet. With the construction going way over schedule, my parents decided to make us do manual labor at night. My body is still sore from last night.

My nonathletic body aside, I realized that you can't buy manga raws just with $5. I forgot to take count import taxes, delivery fee, and the fact that I don't have a CC. I should remove that from my patreon goals. Speaking of my patreon, I posted something there that I would like to call "Translation Bloopers". It's basically some of the rejected lines that didn't make it to the final version. Some of them are just me messing around. I plan to post it along with a new chapter. It's available for public so you can check it now at my patreon page.

So here's a human focused chapter. It gives me a fuzzy feeling when the villagers decided to band together and face Kuize. Next week: Reimei versus Kuize.

Chapter 23.

Special thanks to this month's patrons:
Nicholas Hall
Eldistan

(Wow, I keep talking about my patreon this week)

Advertisement