Ake no Tobari Ch. 22

Nanaten here. I'm at my hometown until Friday. It's been more than half a year since I went back. A lot of things have changed. My high school is now a white concrete fortress, there's a renovation at the park (it looks like a set of Japanese disaster movie due to materials laying around), and the layout of the street is changed (especially the ones around the park).

I just realized that I haven't touched the progress bar for a month and other series. I still haven't finished War on Geminar, and Tekken Chinmi Legends 20 is already out. I'm thinking of letting a series go. I've been thinking about it since February. But at least I'll finish the chapter before announcing.

Heavy stuff aside, let's talk about E3 2016. For the last couple of days, I keep watching footages of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild. Unfortunately, I don't have a WiiU (or money to buy one). I have never play Zelda games before, but I already know that this will be great game.

I'm also excited for The Last Guardian. I keep bragging to my brother and his friends that I saw the first trailer back in 2009 while he hadn't (I mean seven years hype, man!). Unfortunately, same as above, I don't have a PS4. Kinda makes me wish this will be released on PC (wishful thinking, I know).

Oh, and there's that Norman Reedus's ass in Death Stranding trailer. It's weird to watch that with your mom sitting in the same room.

Anyway, here's the new chapter of Ake no Tobari. From here on, Reimei's in charge. I know I said that last week, but this time for real. (Also Meyui being Meyui in this chapter)

Chapter 22.

Special thanks to this month's patrons:
Nicholas Hall
Eldistan

Advertisement