Shura no Toki Vol. 4 Part 2

I swear I'm not running away from Fudekage like what happened to CnR....
I'm just buying myself some time.
I hope it works!

Anyway, I mistranslated Nilchii's name last chapter as Niruchi. I read Shura no Mon yesterday (and tried not to cry) and the actual spelling is actually Nilchii. Same thing goes to Jiruko Maiito, it's actually pronounced Jilko, but I don't know how to pronounce his last name. Maiituo Ma'iitsuo or something. So I'm not going to change that.

Fudekage's latest chapter is going smoothly with 40 pages to go. There's still my one final, but I'll try get it done by Sunday. In the mean time, enjoy this part two of Shura no Toki: Western America Arc!

(Also, dammit, my grammar and typo!)









 



 



 



 







 































Advertisement