Shura no Toki Vol. 4 Part 3

Well, that's the end of Shura no Toki: Western Arc. Go read Shura no Mon volume 21 to see what happens to Nilchii. (I tried my best not to cry at that scene where Nilchii hug Azuma.... Oops! Spoiler alert!)
Now I'm gonna go and read this arc again, pay for my overdue rental mangas, and completely ignoring Fudekage.
Just kidding! My finals are already over this Wednesday, so I'm working on it. There's only 28 pages left for the latest chapter (or 157 for the entire volume). So i'll probably done by this weekend. Compared to translating Fudekage, Shura no Toki is actually way easier because I have the localized version ready to rent out. As you can see, I have no idea what I'm doing. So I'm currently studying to read kanji (thanks, Kanji Damage! Now I know how to write the kanji for rape!).

So, next arc: Minamoto no Yoshitsune arc (Volume 7-10)
Coming in July. I'm gonna release Fudekage volume 6 first.

Don't forget to leave your comment here or in my LiveJournal. I'm open to any suggestions. Comment if you found a typo or me being terrible at grammar. (Yeah, that grammar class that I took turns out to be a blow-off class). I'll always be in front of my computer like some NEET. (Oh God! I'm slowly turning into one!) So go ahead if you have questions about the series in general! Although you can probably find the answer by just visiting the japanese Wikipedia. It spoils the entire series, including the big reveal in Dai ni Mon volume 16.






















































































Advertisement