Ake no Tobari Ch. 165

Nanaten here. Foremost I would like to send prayers to folks out there doing the peaceful protests regarding issues of racism towards black people. I know some people that are deeply affected by this racism issue. And I wish them to be safe. There's so many unpleasant things going on this year. I still hold on the hope that we will get through this.

And now for something a little lighter: I spent the past week doing nothing but playing Phantasy Star Online 2 on North American server. It's been a while since I last played it when SEA server shutdown. So yeah, for the past week since, I've been sitting in front of my computer, leaning on my chair with a very bad sitting position. My back has been hurting for 2 days now. And my eyes are extremely dry from long hour playing sessions. So if you ever hop by in NA server of PSO2, I'll be at Ship 3. My player ID is Nanaten.

Luckily that did not stop Eva (and Mayu) from doing the fantastic cleaning and typesetting. Speaking of the wonderful folks at Mavi Manga, one of their members made a game about Corona Dating Simulator. And if you missed last week's post, here's a video of me and my friends playing that game.

My mind is still pretty much on PSO2, so I'm gonna cut this update short. Let me know in the comments if you find any error or mistakes. Next week will be another Tobari update.

Ake no Tobari Chapter 165

Shout out to this month's patrons:
Natalie Steffen
John Thor
Gregory
Vydricka
Tracy Umeda
MrIncognito
Vivant

Advertisement