Ake no Tobari Ch. 133 & T-Sensei Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Nanaten here. My string of bad luck continues. I caught a cold (how many times does it make this summer?). I took some medicine today and I am now feeling sluggish. At one point, I'm pretty sure my urine turned pink.

I would also like to wish my sympathy for those at Middle Sulawesi during an earthquake over there. I hope the people there are okay and stay calm.

Anyway, time for this week's video. This week, I tried something different. 
It was the middle of the night and I have to upload something on my channel because I'm trying to at least upload one video every week. I was absolutely bored so I decided to do a little bit of voice acting by dubbing a page of T-Sensei manga. I haven't done Japanese voice acting in five years. Last time I did it was for a cosplay performance, and look how that turned out. I planned to do more of this as a mean for practice and I you want to see more, just let me know in the comments or by liking the video.

About this chapter: shoutout to Eva from Mavi Manga for the amazing Typesetting and Cleaning, also to Mayu as our mediator. We are now entering Tobari vs. Kokonoe arc, or as I would like to call it: Mother of the Year arc (with a clear sarcastic tone). I was facepalming at Kokonoe for the entire arc for being such a lousy mother for Tobari. Sure she meant well, but her execution was rather done poorly. Also at the point of translating I just realized, most of Tobari's allies (Reimei included) have tried to kill him at some point. Is Tobari secretly Goku?

As for T-Sensei, some jokes might got lost in translation. I tried to keep the joke as much as it was in original Japanese. Hopefully, you guys get the joke and laugh as much as I did when I translated this.

I can't write much because of the medicine kicking in. Today, I'll be at Pop Circle 2018 doing a live show. If you are in Makassar area, I'll be seeing you there.

Ake no Tobari Chapter 133:

T-Sensei Volume 3 Chapter 15:

Shout out for this month's patrons:

Natalie Steffen
Natsidle
John Thor

Aja C.
Tobias Steinbach
Gregory
Vydricka
Tracy Umeda
MitsuTsumi
Siana Richardson
First Last

Advertisement