Patreon Cosplay FS: Zhuge Liang/Lord El-Meloi II from Fate Series

Nanaten here! Sorry about the delay for Ake no Tobari this week. All that cosplay event last week has left me completely exhausted. All that singing, dancing, performing, and editing were just too much. Then on top of that, I had to sell mini burgers in the midst of that. Needless to say that they all went wrong. My voice was off pitch on every set, I forgot the choreography of the dance, and the cast forgot their cue for the cosplay performance. The event couldn't event play the animated video I made for the performance (see last week's video). Surprisingly, my burgers were sold out, but I spent so much for everything else, I barely break even. So yeah, everything is great.

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, I posted how I would like to do a cosplay FS for my patrons. And since this is one of such opportunity as this is actually my latest cosplay. I said to myself, "Why the heck not?". So this is the cosplay I did for our Fate/Grand Order performance (the one went wrong). I cosplayed as Zhuge Liang/Lord El-Meloi II. There's a picture of it provided by the organizer. The fact that they put both my handle name and my real name kinda frustrated me, but only for a bit.
I like how the comments said "Dude, WTF is the fan?" because that's basically Zhuge Liang's weapon from F/GO. I didn't have the time to make it because I ran out of budget due to the cost of altering the suit. I could've gone with the zippo lighter, but I couldn't find a vendor that sells it (again, budget issue). I'm not even going to talk about my bad posture.

So here's the promised FS. This is the first time I've ever done this. I haven't even done it for my actual friends. I struggled with holding both the paper and my selfie stick as they both keep slipping through my fingers every time I pushed the shutter button. Funny story: I was struggling to figure out where I should post these pictures. I couldn't choose between posting them on facebook, twitter, or instagram. Then I realized, this is why I have this blog in the first place.

So here goes:









So that's it. I also do a Reimei cosplay a few hours later after those pictures were taken, but I was so tired, I couldn't do FS anymore. Maybe once I do a costume for Tobari? What do you think?

Advertisement