Ake no Tobari Ch. 117

Nanaten here. Today marks the third anniversary of Citrus Project. Thank you so much for your support (and lack of nagging towards my constant procrastination and random stuff I did).

To celebrate the occasion, here's me doing a full Bahasa Indonesia cover of Sugar Song Bitter Step people keep asking me to do. It was meant to celebrate reaching 100 subscribers on youtube, but the video got blocked due to copyright, so I uploaded it on Google Drive instead.


Another MV is coming out next week, so tune in for that.

This week is my sister's graduation ceremony. I am so proud of my overachieving sister finally graduate from college. Mostly due to her no longer have to bother me to help her with her papers. But it's a wonderful thing nonetheless.

Special thanks to Mavi Manga for cleaning and typesetting for this chapter. Thanks to them helping with cleaning and typesetting, I finally had the time to finish those two MVs and Apollo Justice (and the main portion of Dual Destinies. Now I'm trying to find a way to record my Spirit of Justice playthrough).

So here's the chapter where Hibachi joins the fight. I'll be out recording cosplay videos for the next two days, but the new series will make its debut. I'll see you next week.

Ake no Tobari Chapter 117:

Shout out to this month's patrons:

Eldistan
Natalie Steffen

Tobias Steinbach
Gregory
Vydricka
Tracy Umeda
MitsuTsumi
Siana Richardson
First Last

Advertisement