Which Song Should I Sing Live?

Nanaten's Random Poll

It's been so long since the last time I asked your opinion on random stuff.

Recently, I've been doing nothing but translating anime songs. And of course I want to put it on a good use by making other people's ears bleed with my annoying voice.

So here's the deal, Makassar Toys Expo 2016 is coming up and there will (probably, it's still hasn't been confirmed yet) be an Anisong Competition. I already finished writing lyrics for Bahasa Indonesia version of two songs:

First one is Angel Voice from Macross 7:


And the other is White Light from Tales of Zestiria:


Don't blame my inability of mixing, blame my inability to sing.

I don't know which song should I sing. That's where you guys come in. I mean, I'm gonna be terrible for sure.

So cast your vote now. Poll will be closed August 30th.

Which song should I sing?

Angel Voice (Macross 7)
White Light (Tales of Zestiria)
Sage Quotes

Advertisement