Ake no Tobari Ch. 17

Nanaten here. Recently, I've been reading Isekai Izakaya Nobu and realized how I really need a proffreader. Then again, I remember why I make this blog in the first place: for that exact reason. Even though I rarely put up a second version of my translation (or fix anything for that matter. I still haven't fixed Fudekage yet).

I do realize my mistakes but unfortunately I always realized it way too late and I'm too lazy to make a second (or fourth) version at the same day (I should make a short comics of how I usually translate).

If you want to proffread, just put it in the comments below and I'll (probably) fix it once I get back at the city. Citrus Project was supposed to be about me working together with everyone (with me as the center of it cause I'm a narcissist).

Oh, by the way, I just updated my Patreon page. If you get any more idea for rewards and goals, please let me know.

So here's Kuize trying to slash everything chapter. Don't forget to check Izakaya Nobu manga (and LN). It's really good. Tell Loli I said hi. Thank you for your support and I'll see you next week.

Advertisement