Ake no Tobari Ch. 146

Nanaten here suffering from a mild cold and heat. Remember to always hydrate yourself.

This week's videos: (1) Celebrating April Fool's day, here's me singing Never Gonna Give You Up x All Star mashup song.

(2) Another cosplay video I took last week. I was Dice Arisugawa in the video.

About this chapter: shout out to Eva (and Mayu) for the incredible cleaning and typesetting. I had a hard time translating all of Kokonoe's  nine techniques. I like to keep the red motive in the naming, so I always kept that in mind when I translated them.

So here's this week's chapter. My colleague still haven't get rid of his PC from my desk, so next few chapter will take a while.

Ake no Tobari Chapter 146

Shout out to this month's patrons:
Natalie Steffen
Natsidle
John Thor
Aja C.
Tobias Steinbach
Gregory
Vydricka
Tracy Umeda
MrIncognito
MitsuTsumi
Tessa Williamson
First Last

Advertisement