Commission Slot 1-6: Shura no Mon Dai ni Mon Bahasa Indonesia Volume 1-6

Nanaten here with the first batch of commissioned chapters. Special thanks to Tobias Djiuardi for the commission.

This is the Bahasa Indonesia scans of Shura no Mon Dai ni Mon. It is a bootleg translation published by Dragon Production. They only published up to volume six before it is discontinued. It took me this long to upload this because I had to ask my usual manga rental shop for it. It took about a week for the manga to arrive and it took me about a week and a half to manually scan them all. And I couldn't rip the pages because they're rental.

One thing I noticed is that this translation probably has the same quality as most of my old translation releases.

For those who doesn't understand Bahasa Indonesia, don't worry. I'm also planning to release English version of this. Currently, I'm halfway done with the first chapter. But the second batch of commissions will have to take priority. The second batch of commissioned chapters will be available next week (I hope. I have two papers and exams coming up.)

So here's the scans. I hope you enjoy it.
Volume 1
Volume 2
Volume 3
Volume 4
Volume 5
Volume 6

Advertisement