Ake no Tobari Ch. 44

Nanaten here wishing everyone Happy Holidays. This Holiday season, I decided to go for triple release each from different series. First one is Ake no Tobari.

Recently, I caught up to Koi Dance fad and I've been practicing ever since. Someone asked me to do a dance cover for my cosplay circle's anniversary 

About this chapter: Special thanks to Eva from Mavi Manga for cleaning and typesetting. Sorry about different image sizes in this post. Unlike that Bahasa Indonesia version, I couldn't stitch the images and split them again in smaller pieces because they are too big. Again, sorry.

So here's the first Holiday present from me. To be continued in the next post. 


Special thanks to this month's patrons:
Nick
First Last
MitsuTsumi
Aja C.
Lizzie C
Brett Bonn
Natalie Steffen
Camsen02
Eldistan

also special thanks to John Thor for the donation.

Advertisement