Tekken Chinmi Legends Vol. 14 Ch. 62


Nanaten here! Sorry I'm late. Real life stuff have kept me busy for the couple weeks and I didn't have time to translate. I probably have to skip next week release as well.

My thesis is still in progress. Thanks to everyone's support (family, friends, you) I managed to get out of the slump.

As you can see, I finished with my videos on Makassar Toys Expo. There's still one more video coming up, but that can wait (or never be released at all). I'll talk about my youtube channel on other post.

I just watched the first season of Torchwood. My thought was: Wow, they weren't kidding when they said it's adult-oriented. It certainly piqued my bi-curiosity.

About this chapter: So yeah, this week I have double chapter as promised. Although if you think about it, since I missed last week release, it doesn't mean anything.

So here's Chinmi and his problem management skill. I'll talk about my youtube channel next post. Special thanks to these lovely patrons:
Nick
Lizzie C.
Anja Dressler
Abdullateef Al-Zamel
Eldistan
And special shout out to Long Vu for the donation. Much appreciated.

Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

Advertisement