Ake no Tobari Ch. 28

Nanaten here with second update.

Recently I've been changing the way I translated. Previously, I did the translating, cleaning, and typesetting all at once. But now I did the translation on a txt file, and then do the cleaning and typesetting after. This actually give me the opportunity to revisit my translation the next day and fix some mistakes. Also it allows me to work faster.

About this chapter: If there is one thing positive about previous arc is that all of Tobari's subordinates (except Shimon) have accepted Tobari as their leader and his aspirations. And this chapter shows it perfectly. And Tekka has promoted himself as Tobari's personal assistant.

Here's the patreon sponsored chapter of Ake no Tobari. Next week we'll return to single update unless we surpassed $20 goal. Next chapter will be the start of a new arc.

Chapter 28.

Special thanks to this month's patrons:
Nick
Eldistan
Lizzie C.
Abdullateef Al-Zamel

Advertisement