Ake no Tobari Ch. 20

Nanaten here. I'm finally back at the city, basking in LED lights and unbalanced diet.

During the past three months, my brother had been buying stuff which means less space for us to live in. Here's the picture of our workspace just to show how cramped it is:


And for that reason, earlier this year, we decided that it's time to move out. My parents built a new house and the construction is almost finished.

About this chapter: some of the lines are really confusing. I get the gist of what they're trying to say, but it was hard to convey those into English. Combined with my poor English and you have this.

So here's Yokai and humans chapter. I already done with next chapter last night. You can read it by becoming my patron. If you have suggestions or you find mistakes, let me know in the comments. I also read Batoto and Kissmanga comments.

Chapter 20.


Huge shoutout to my patron:
NICHOLAS HALL
Thank you for your support this month.

Advertisement